D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

My new love

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My new love on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi All,

I'm yet another new guy to the Dornblüth scene. I'm from Perth, Australia and have just caught the bug...

I'm part of the "Have Nots" group for now - I'm desperately waiting for Dirk and crew to return from holidays so I can get an order in for a new watch. I'm really keen on a 99.1 as a clean and simple, but ever so elegant watch. I'm contemplating a couple of minor "tweaks", but I want to get Dirk's opinion on my ideas.

I work in IT sales (I do the technical part) and since we've had a very successful first half of the year, I thought I should reward myself. I saw a magazine advertisement for some watches from a company that just happened to be a Dornblüth dealer (Define Watches in Brisbane). Looking through their website I saw the few Dornblüth's they had listed. Tracing them back to their source and doing some online research quickly saw me becoming totally infatuated. And now here I am - quietly going mad with my new found obsession Very Happy

Anyone else around here from Perth? I've never seen a Dornblüth in the flesh/metal and I would absolutely love to!

Cheers

Scott

View user profile

2 Welcome Scott! on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:22 am

I'm glad to see an Aussie here! By happening upon D.Dornblüth & Sohn, you've struck gold mate!

View user profile http://www.dornbluethblog.com

3 Re: My new love on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Welcome to the forum, Scott.

I'm afraid Dublin is about as far from Perth as one can get, so I can't help you on the watch-inspection front!

Regards,

Mark

View user profile

4 Re: My new love on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 pm

I've gone and ordered my 99.1 cheers

I'm going through the Australian importer - Define Watches - which should makes things like customs/import duty and all that jazz a whole lot easier. Peter has been liaising with Dirk behind the scenes on my behalf and is doing a great job looking after me so far. Hopefully the service levels are maintained - even in the face of me being really impatient while waiting for my new watch to arrive Laughing

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum