D.Dornblüth & Sohn Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

My new (to me) 99.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My new (to me) 99.0 on Mon May 11, 2009 11:58 pm

So...I was cruising the Time Zone sales corner ads last week when I saw a posting for a Dornbluth 99.0 and decided to click on it after first scrolling past it because there were no pictures. I'd seen pictures of Dornbluth models but frankly didn't know much about them. After some research, including visiting this site, I was considerably more interested. After I saw Jocke's pictures, I was hooked. The poster provided me some photos and the watch was reasonably priced so after the reference check, I transferred funds and anxiously waited. This morning the watch arrived....and it is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Here are the mandatory unboxing photos; I think my wife thought I'd won the lottery when I actually had the watch out of the box and in my hands--this is one that really needs to be seen in person to fully appreciate just HOW nice it is. Pictures really don't do it justice, but FWIW here are some quick ones!!

View user profile

2 Nice 99.0! on Tue May 12, 2009 1:10 am

Congratulations, and welcome Elton! May this be your first of many great posts.

Cheers!

View user profile http://www.dornbluethblog.com

3 beautiful watch! on Tue May 12, 2009 2:59 pm

And welcome! Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: My new (to me) 99.0 on Wed May 13, 2009 10:18 am

I almost bought that one off of TimeZone, too, Smile but then I found a 99.1 on there which I ended up purchasing. It was more money, but I ended up liking the bigger subdial a little better. It's a tough call, though, as they both look great.

Dornblüths are getting to be more well-known as there is definitely a resale market that has developed for the brand.

I am glad to have had the opportunity to purchase one used. Now I can gain some experience with the brand and figure out which model I am going to order from Dirk. Very Happy I can't decide between a Regulator or a 99.3. Hmmm.....

Mofongo

View user profile

5 Re: My new (to me) 99.0 on Wed May 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Lovely watch - welcome to the forum!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum